Apply For Constable Bharti (Post – 375) 2016
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi published notification for recruitment for Constable (GD) vacancies for the year 2015-16 against Sports Quota Vacancies of Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross Country, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight lifting, Gymnastics, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepak Takraw & Shooting Sports / Games.
So IF Your are Participated in Any game in the past and You have Certificate for this then You can apply For this post. There are Few Category of Games in which You can apply. if you are A Player of below mentioned games Then You are eligible for this Constable Bharti.
Total Posts (Total vacancies) : 375
Post name : Constable
Name of the Sports / Games Discipline: Football | Athletics | Volleyball | Basketball | Handball | Kabaddi | Aquatics | Cross-Country | Wrestling | Boxing | Weight-Lifting | Gymnastics | Judo | Hockey | Fencing | Water Sports | Wushu | taekwondo | Archery | Sepaktraw | Shooting (Sports)
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass & Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Sportsperson who have represented Their State or the Country 111 a National or International Gaming Copmetition in any of the sports/Athletics mentioned in the list at Para – 02
- Sportsperson who have represented the University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/games mentioned in the list at Para – 02
- Sportsperson who have represented the State’ School Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School (James Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned,in the list at Para – 02
- Sports persons who have been awarded national Awards in Physical Efficiency & Strength under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age limit: 18 to 23 Years as on closing date or the last date of receipt of applications
Salary For Constable : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-
Selection Process: SSB Sports Quota Selection / Recruitment process will consist of Documentation, Field Trial/ Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Examination for This Recruitment. Final selection will be based on marks obtained in Field Trial/ Skill Test plus marks of order of merit. (For Physical Standards as Height, Chest, Weight etc download detailed notification from the link below.)
Examination fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- as examination fee in the form of Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque. IPO should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi and Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at SBI, R.K Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076). SC/ST & Female candidates are exempted from exam fee.
Constable Ni Bharti 2016
How to Apply(method for apply) : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, Sports Certificates / Achievements, Two self attested recent passport size photographs, Application fee & two self addressed envelop of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelop send to given below address. You Can Download the Application form by the below Given link.
Send your application to given address: The Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066
Important Dates for Constable Recruitment
- Date of Advt in Employment Newspaper: 02/04/2016 to 08/04/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: within 45 days from the date of publishing advertisement