OUAT Result 2017 (उड़ीसा यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ एग्रीकल्चर एंड टेक्नोलॉजी परिणाम): The students who appeared in OUAT CET 2017 can expect the university to announce OUAT Entrance Result 2017 shortly. The Common Entrance Test (CET) was conducted on 04 June 2017 at various centres across the state of Orissa. However, the OUAT CET Result will be available on the official website of the university later the announcement. The selected students will be offered admission in the agricultural programmes available at the university. Interested students can read more about Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology CET Result 2017 along with further admission process in the article below.
OUAT Result 2017
The OUAT Admissions 2017 process is coming to an end as the authority has set the ouat.nic.in Result 2017 Declaration Date to 01 July 2017 (today). The university offers top class education for the students willing to opt agricultural research and development as their career option. OUAT NIC Exam Result 2017 will be published on the official website www.ouat.nic.in. Later the declaration of OUAT 2017 Rank Card, the students will have to report at the university for the counselling and complete the admission formalities.
Must Read: Upcoming UG Counselling in Orissa
|OUAT Admission Procedure 2017|
|Date of OUAT CET 2017||04 June 2017|
|Declaration of OUAT Result||01 July 2017 (Today)|
|Expected Dates for Counselling||17 July – 21 July 2017|
OUAT NIC Entrance Exam Result 2017: How To Check ?
The students who appeared in OUAT 2017 can follow these simple steps to check Orissa OUAT Entrance Result:
- Visit the official website of the university by clicking here.
- On the homepage, click on Admissions tab at the top.
- Now select OUAT CET 2017 from the list of options available.
- On the login page, enter your Application Number and Password in the fields given.
- After entering the required information, press Submit button.
- Your OUAT CET 2017 Result will be displayed on the screen.
OUAT Cut Off 2017
The Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will also release OUAT Cut Off 2017 along with OUAT Entrance Exam Merit List. The declared cut off will be the minimum marks required by the applicant to qualify OUAT 2017. The cut off marks will vary for the students as per the following factors:
- Category: The OUAT Cut Off Marks 2017 will vary on the basis of category/ caste of the applicant. Usually, the students belonging to General category are required to score the most which are followed by Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Programme: The cut off marks will also be different for the student on their choice of programme. Generally, more the number of applicants for a programme higher will be the cut off marks.
Also Read: UG Admissions in Orissa 2017