Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), AT Kalpakkam published Advertisement for recruitment for Various 219 posts. There are total 219 Vacancies for the Technician and Trainee Post and Meta Posts.
Total no of Posts: 219 Posts
Name of the Posts, Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Technician “C” Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Mason: 04 Posts
- Welder: 03 Posts
- Painter: 01 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
- Glass Blower: 01 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
- Age: Up to 27 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – II Vacancies: 198 Posts
- Electrician: 36 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Fitter: 42 Posts
- Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
- Machinist: 04 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
- Biology: 03 Posts
- Plant Operator: 25 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
- Age: Between 18 years to 22 years
- For Technician/C: The recruitment shall comprise of two Steps -Trade Test And Written Examination . The written examination shall be in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC / SSC level and the respective trades of ITI level in the form of an objective type paper. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for trade test.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category – II: The recruitment shall comprise of Written Examination only. The written examination shall be in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC / SSC level and the respective trades of ITI level in the form of an objective type paper.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates can apply only through online mode using IGCAR official website www.igcar.ernet.in.
- Online application start from: 05/02/2016
- Last date of online application: 18/02/2016