Jr Telecom Officer in BNSL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the Full Form Of BSNL has just released an Official Press Note about BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017. Junior Telecom Officer is Full Form Of JTO. Notification is also published on its official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
RECRUITMENT OF “GRADUATE ENGINEERS TO THE POST OF JTO(T) [JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER (TELECOM)]” IN BSNL FROM OPEN MARKET THROUGH VALID GATE SCORE-2017
Educational Qualification Will must Similar or higher then the necessary Criteria. official website portal www.externalbsnlexam.com is the website at which The interested candidates can apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 . The Online Registration will start on 6th March 2017 and the same will be closed on 6th April 2017. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline.
www.externalbsnlexam.com JTO Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification :=
- Passed B.E /B.Tech or Equivalent Degree in Telecom /Electronics /Radio /Computer /Electricals /Information Technology /Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics) / M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Appeared in GATE 2017 Exam in one of the four paper codes i.e. CS /EC /EE /IN.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 2510 vacant posts of Graduate Engineer to the post of Junior Telecom Officer in 2017.
JTO Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||BSNL|
|Name of Recruitment||BSNL JTO 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2510 Posts|
|Last Date||6th April 2017|
Details of BSNL JTO
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- OC Category: 1299 posts
- OBC Category: 652 posts
- SC Category: 337 posts
- ST Category: 222 posts
Total Number of Posts: 2510 Vacancies
Circle wise JTO Posts:
- Andaman & Nicobar – 13 posts
- Gujarat – 260 posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 53 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 84 posts
- Jharkhand – 45 posts
- Odisha – 94 posts
- Punjab – 163 posts
- Tamil Nadu – 103 posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – 117 posts
- Uttaranchal – 10 posts
- West Bengal – 93 posts
- Chennai Telecom District – 37 posts
- Karnataka – 300 posts
- Kerala – 330 posts
- Maharashtra – 440 posts
- Northern Telecom Region – 28 posts
- North East I – 91 posts
- North East II – 17 posts
- Assam – 166 posts
- Bihar – 10 posts
- Chhattisgarh – 56 posts
BSNL JTO Apply Online @ www.externalbsnlexam.com using GATE
1.Scale of Pay:- The JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of 16,400 – 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
2. Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability:- The BSNL comprises a number of territorial Circles and functional Circles. A list of the existing Territorial Circles along with their respective headquarters etc., appears in Annexure-B.
The JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) is a Circle-based Cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular Circle. (The candidates are required to serve in that particular Circle until they are promoted to All India Cadre). However, BSNL has the right to post any selected JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis. The decision of BSNL in this regard will be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per prevailing rules of the Company from time to time.
The willing candidates shall be permitted to apply only for one Circle in which he/she desires to serve, consequent upon his/her selection. Choice of Circle once exercised shall be final and under no Circumstances, it shall be changed. The Details of Telecom Circles is at Annexure-A. The circle wise merit list will be prepared from GATE Score-2017 and accordingly Circle wise cut off will be decided based on the vacancy of the Circle. No claim of appointment by any qualified candidate, beyond the cut off shall be entertained.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- GATE Registration ID : All the willing candidates must have a VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DRJTO(T) online Registration.
Age:- Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January, 2017). However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
Candidates would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the Annexure-B.
Note : The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. The certificates are required to be submitted only at the time of document verification. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted.
Disqualifications: No person shall be eligible for appointment:
- (i) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
- (ii) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person;
Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
Mode of selection and nature of Question Paper: The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee, in the month of February 2017.
Process of Selection :
- First of all, the interested candidates having qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) and have appeared in GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC/ EE / IN (details vide www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE Paper Code CS/ EC/ EE / IN through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL. Page 3 of 6
- Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2017 result, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of GATE- 2017 score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
- BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO(T) in BSNL.
- The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
- BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) as per Circle’s requirement.
Bond and Training:
- (i) The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of two years from the date of their appointment as JTO(T)( JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER TELECOM) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- (ii) The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company. If the official do not qualify the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) and he/she has to appear afresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- (iii) During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
Online Application/Registration and Fee for examination: This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) in BSNL through Valid GATE 2017 Score. Candidates applying for JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 06-03-2017 and will be closed on 06-04-2017. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in / www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding Examination. All candidates applying for JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
Fee for online Registration in www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in : The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2017 and shall close on 06-04-2017. The prescribed examination fee of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of 300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only. The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection or otherwise. BSNL shall not be responsible for multiple registrations by any candidate.
Closing date for receipt of Online Registration Forms
- (i) Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 06-04-2017. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of BSNL www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days . BSNL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons. Page 4 of 6
- (ii) Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected..
- (iii) The candidature for the post of JTO(T)(Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) shall be considered on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the registration form. All are, therefore, advised to ensure to fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Candidature Registration in BSNL will NOT confer any right for any appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
- (iv) No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
BSNL reserves the right to modify/amend any of the terms & conditions of this recruitment at any point of time.
Disqualification : Violation of any of the instructions at any stage will be liable the candidate for disqualification of the candidature without assigning ay reason thereof.
- Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) or examination website (www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
- For any query, the applicant may contact 01123352491; fax no. 011-23356657, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi during office hours.