Exchange or Replace 500rs Notes Easily – Procedure to Exchange via Bank
Today Historic Decision Made by PM Narendra Modi that “Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes declared illegal from midnight”. To Stop Black Money and Corruption. So Large Republic of India and Common man Are Searching for New Note of 500 Rs & 2000 Notes on Internet which is published by RBI. Here Ojasnews Team Provides Images and videos of New Rs 500 and Rs2000 Notes. images of official 500 and 2000 rs notes are given below.
How to Exchange or Get New Rs 500 & 2000 notes from Bank/Post Office?
- First Take Old Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes to Nearest post offices and banks from 10th November to 30th December with an valid ID card such as a Driving Licence, Voter Id, PAN card or Aadhaar card.
- Those who are unable to exchange their notes by December 30 will be allowed to declare them with the Reserve Bank of India till March 31. There will be a cap of Rs 20,000 on the amount of money that can be exchanged in a week and Rs 10,000 in a day. Tourists can change these notes at airports
- Government Can Increase Time Period of Exchanging Old 500 Rs Note and 1000 Rs Note. as Huge Amount Of Black Money in India.
- Real Estate Business Gets Troubles because of this decision by PM & RBI.
All and above new notes of Rs 500 notes (with green colour background) and Rs 2000 notes (with pink colour)
Official Statement of PM Modi is “Currency notes of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 will be just paper with no value” The official 500rs notes pictures and 2000rs notes official photos given below
There Lots of Questions in Mind About Converting Old Rs 500 Note to New 500 Rs Note.
How to Exchange or Get New Note of Rs.2000/- by Replacing Old One.
Steps to Converts Old 500 Rs Note to New 500 Rs Note.
Convert Black Money in To White legitimately way
Solutions of Above Provided Here
How this will affect you
Starting midnight on November 8, Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes will no longer be legal tender. Other currency notes – Rs 100, Rs 50, Rs 20 and Rs 10 – are still valid, as are all coins. However, all cashless transactions, such as cheques, cards and demand drafts, will continue as usual. This Looks Improve Digital India Project so people more depend on Cashless Transactions. Official Images And announcement are given below.
- Exchange Via Punjab National Bank
- Exchange Via Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- Replace Through IDBI Bank
- Replace Through State Bank Of India SBI
- Convert through HDFC Bank
Official Images Of New 500 Rupees And 2000 Rupees Notes Photos Pictures
here we provide the official images or official pictures or official photos of new 500rs notes and 2000rs notes. this official images pictures or photos are provided by the reserve bank of india. you can watch and download it from our website.