Today’s Police Constable, SRP Constable And Jail Sipahi Answer key

By | December 6, 2017

Gujarat Police Bharti Answer Key Declared

Gujarat Police Bharti Examination Was Stayed For Some Days Because Of Some Issues. So Government Postponed The Answer Key For Gujarat Police Bharti For The Post OF Constable, SRP Constable And Jail Sipahi. The Answer Key Date For Gujarat Police Recruitment Is Given Below SO Please Read The Post Carefully.

lrb2016.org Answer Key

Download Answer Key Here

Answer Sheet Of Police Bharti Recruitment

gujarat police Bharti Answer Key DownloadThis Answer Sheet Is Declared Officially. So It Is Our Duty To Inform All The Candidates Who applied For Any Of Above Declared Post That The New Date For Exam Is Available Now.

Summery For Gujarat Police Bharti Today Answer Key

1. Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed (Male) – 7571
2. Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed (Female)- 3729
3. Armed Police Constable (SRP) Male- 1139
4. Armed Police Constable (SRP) Female – 561
5. SRP Constable (Male) -3780
4. Jail Sipoy Male – 700
5. Jail Sipoy Female – 52

Answer Key Of Today’s Examination 23-10-2016

Please Share On  Whatsapp share

Police Bharti Call letter – Download

39 thoughts on “Today’s Police Constable, SRP Constable And Jail Sipahi Answer key

1. Pingback: Gujarat Police bharti Call Letter Download 2016 ojas.gujarat.gov.in - OJAS News

2. PRAJAPATI DHAVAL KUMAR CHIMAN BHAI

Apne watan k liye kam karna or desh ka sipahi banna mera dream.hai

3. PRAJAPATI DHAVAL KUMAR CHIMAN BHAI

I am apply to the headconstable and srp from.ojass but pliz informe me on exame date and vanue

4. Anesh Ganava

Kya gujrat police and forest vanraksak bharti ki exam date 09/10/2016 he ye sahi he

Anesh Ganava

5. vijaykumar kiritsinh baria

at po kuvazar , ta.morva,hadaf
    dist.panchamahal

6. JAydeep Solanki

I have applied for constable and i am not able to get my roll num, its showing “You are not able to open because of an error on the page.
    General Error, Plaese contact your application administrator.” on the ojas site.. Mr. Admin do you have any idea abt it why it does say so…?
    If you have any solution for this pls help me out with this, anybody else faced same issue also pls help me with me….

7. Hinashaikh

I have applied for constable and I am not able to get my roll num,it’s showing “you are not able to open because of an error please contact your application administrator on the ojas site…Mr admin do you have any solution for this please help me out with this, any body else faced same issue also please help me with me

8. kalpesh maheshwari

please sir give me police constable call later downloads date

9. mr.sunilkumar shaileshbhai chaudhari