Docoss x1( 888 rs smart phone) Mobile Track Order

By | October 29, 2017

Track Your Order Of Docoss x1 mobile Phone Online & Offline

Docoss-X1-Online-Registration-888-PhoneDocoss has started online booking for android mobile Docoss X1. Thousands of customers has booked this mobile through website and SMS. Many people are now wondering about tracking of their mobile parcel. Also some people are seeing pending in orders. The status of mobile delivery can be checked through your docket/tracking number given by the company after successfully completion of despatching mobile from company warehouse. To track order you must have your mobile booking request Id(Order Id). If you havent it please check your order placed or not.

How to check Your 888rs docoss x1 Mobile is Booked or Not ?

If Your mobile is booked successfully then you have to receive SMS and email Conformation  With full of Booking Details.

Complete details of DOCOSS x1 smart Phone

• Display Screen specification – 4 inch IPS screen, 5 points touch capacitive screen
  • Camera specification – Dual Camera 0.3MP Front Camera, 2.0MP Back Camera with flash light
  • Storage – Internal memory of docoss x1 – 4 GB Internal Memory (ROM) and Support MicroSD Card with 32GB of max capacity
  • Ram of 888rs smart phone – 1 GB RAM
  • SIM Slot – Dual Sim Support Docoss X1
  • Network Interface of docoss mobile – Support 2G/3G and WiFi So the feature is very high in this price and because of that people are very excited about this docoss x1 android device.

Costumer Care Number Of 888rs Docoss X1 mobile Phone For Tracking Details.

Dear people are advised to take a chance and booking for yourself because closing date is very near. All know very well know registration procedure because just a couple of months ago, Ringing Bell Private Limited announced world cheapest smart phones at just Rs. 251/- (Two Hundred Fifty Only) which is world’s cheapest android phone. This time, Docoss X1 mobile with great price, feature and specification at just Rs. 888/- (Eight Hundred Eighty Eight Only) plus other charges like courier or postal.

docoss customer care number

Docoss Customer care Number & Contact Address

The company, DOCOSS MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has released the Docoss x1 mobile phone, and the smartphones are in market till now and for which the bookings have already started. Meanwhile, we provide you the Docoss company contact details which are as follows:

Docoss Address:

3rd Floor, Happy Tower,
Maharani Farm,
Durgapura,
Jaipur, (Rajasthan)
Pin code: 302018

Docoss Contact Phone Number:

0101-4106444 / +91-9116008811/12/13/14/15 – 25

22 thoughts on “Docoss x1( 888 rs smart phone) Mobile Track Order

1. Rajkumar yadav

i donot know that my booking is successful or not ;plz tell me?

2. Shreya Panda

I have places my through sms and I also recieved confirmation message but I have yet not rrcieved any order number or order ID. How to get my order ID????????
    Please reply……

3. Shreya Panda

I have placed my order through sms and I also recieved confirmation message but I have yet not recieved any order number or order ID. How to get my order ID????????
    Please reply……

4. Sampath sam

Track order facility is working… We can track our oder by using order id and mobile no by login to docoss.com/trackorder

5. Pingback: Booking &Tracking Details Of Namotel Acchedin 99rs Smartphone @ www.bemybanker.com - OJAS News

6. PRIYANK BHARGAVA

i have booked docoss x1 on 28april.my request id 15538.when should i get delevery.plz reply me.

7. Avijit Sarkar

Please reply……

8. Abhijeet kamble

I have placed my order through sms and I also received confirmation message but I have yet not received any order number or order ID. How to get my order ID????????

9. JK Rajan

i have booked docoss x1 on 30april.my request id 227189.when should i get delevery.plz reply me

10. J.K. Kumaresh Babu

i have booked docoss x1 on 30april.my request id 227435.when should i get delevery.plz reply me

11. Jutty K. Sridharan

i have booked docoss x1 on 30april.my request id 229312.when should i get delevery.plz reply me

12. HARUN MOHAMMAD TAMBOLI

I HARUN M TAMBOLI have book mobile when it Will deliver to ME. 09/07/2016

13. upendra suresh joshi

When I will get my docoss mobile .already booked on 28 April 2016 ,received message .

1. upendra suresh joshi

Till I have not received ID number. Please send .

14. Dinesh kumawat

I have book my order before 2 month please told me when will be receive me my order. okThanks

15. chandra sekhar shaw

chandra sekhar ph.no.8013502365

16. chandra sekhar shaw

aap shabhi jhuta hai liken aap shabi ph. kiya jhuta company sarm lagth hai is tars bolta nahi