Latest News About Odisha Police Constable Recruitment of 2016-17 www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Constable Recruitment 2016-17 at the official odisha police recruitment website www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Constable Recruitment Online Application Form
State Selection Board of Odisha Police, Cuttack has Published a latest notification for the recruitment of the post of 521 Constable vacancies in ninth India Reserve Battalion (Specialised) of Odisha Police on contract basis.
So If You are Interested In This Vacancies Then You can apply online For Odisha police recruitment By filling up online application form of odisha constable vacancy through the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Procedure to apply online Is given below so be quick and fill up application form by following below given Guidline.
Odisha Police Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 521
Name of the Posts: Constable
UR: 261 Posts
SEBC: 58 Posts
SC: 85 Posts
ST: 117 Posts
Guidelines to Apply Online For Constable Recruitment Odisha:
- Log on to the official odisha police website www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Click on “Apply for SSEPD Services”
- Fill the application form with details carefully & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & Written test.
Police Constable Recruitment Odisha
The Odisha or Orrisa State Police Department (www.odishapolice.gov.in) is
going to select the most eligible candidates to fill up empty vacancies of Constable post after testing their physical and mental abilities through Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Exam, Written Test and Driving Test. The candidate, who will succeed to qualify all tests and examinations of recruitment, will be Listed in Final Merit/Selection List Of State Selection Board of Odisha Police. To Take part in all this examination you need to fill up application form of police Recruitment To apply online successfully in odisha constable. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online within Given time limitations
Important Dates And Education Qualification Of Police Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have following qualifications and knowledge:
- candidates must Passed High School examination and have Certificate Exam (10th Standard) from a government recognized board or equivalent.
- Studied Odia as one of subjects in 10th Standard.
- Candidates Must Know how to speak, read and write Odia language.
Starting Date for Online Application & Examination fee: 05-12-2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 04-01-2017.
Last Date for Examination Fee: 02-01-2017.
Selection Procedure And Stepes Of Examination
Process of Selection and Weigtage of Marks:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): 03 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 40 marks
- Driving Test: 05 marks
- Educational Achievements: 07 marks
- Sports Achievement: 15 marks
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC): 07 marks
- Written Test: 25 marks
- Medical Exam (qualifying nature)
Odisha Police Constable Official Notification and News updates
Official Notification is available to download in below given link. the notification of odisha police recruitment is in pdf format so you need pdf reader to read it and to open it.